NOKOMIS BAYSIDE VILLA
Two bedroom, one bath, villa completely renovated with modern decor and walk in shower.
Villa belongs to units on over 1/2 acre in area of nicer homes. This is a truly unique property with pool, separate laundry facility, and detached garage with studio.
The pool area has separate outdoor patio.
Complex is made up of 2 duplexes for a total of 4 units configured as 2 bedroom, 1 bath units. Complex is conveniently located in close proximity to Historic Downtown Venice and several beaches including Nokomis Beach, Venice Beach, Brohard Beach, and Caspersen Beach. Also nearby are restaurants, shopping, bike trails, and much more so easy to rent for seasonal tenants.
Beautiful sunsets seen from the bayside view on the front lanai. Community pool. Property location is two miles to historic downtown Venice and Gulf beaches.
• fully acces to use whole villa
• aqueous, sewerage
• renting 3 bicycles
• all bedding, towels, toiletries
• free parking on your own parking place in front of the house
Price doesn’t contains:
• final cleaning – payment at departure $150
• electric current – approximately $95 per month when occupating 2 person
• free acces on Internet, cable TV etc… – $95 per month
Price for accomodation:
• seasonal rent = $3000 per month
• 1. June – 30. November = $2600 per month
If you are interested in accomodation, the prices could be modified for your requirement and number of accomodating people. All prices are in USD.
Features: No Pets, Community Pool, Near Beach, Lanai
The most advantageous way from Prague to Florida leads over the international airport in Miami, which is 12,5 miles far from Miami Beach – http://www.miami-airport.com. The most of flights from Europe are check in on terminales G, H and J. We recommend parking in South Parking.
The next possibility of arrival is international airport in Fort Lauderdale, which is 18,5 miles far from Miami. On this airport it doesn’t fly flights from Europe, but some low-costed companies from USA. This airport is a big advance if you continue to Port Everglades by ship.
- More information about sails and port http://www.porteverglades.net/cruise/
Airports on Florida
- Aiport Sarasota-Bradenton International (drive 39 min, distance 28 mi):
- International airport in Miami: http://www.miami-airport.com
- International airport in Fort Lauderdale: http://www.broward.org/airport/Pages/Default.aspx
- International airport in Orlando: http://www.orlandoairports.net
- International airport in Tampa: http://www.tampaairport.com
- International airport in Fort Myers: http://www.flylcpa.com
Air companies with advantageous flights to Florida
- Swiss: http://www.swiss.com
- Lufthansa: http://www.lufthansa.com
- Air France: http://www.airfrance.com
- Jet Blue – http://www.jetblue.com
Online information about flights
- Online status of flights on FlightView: http://www.flightview.com
- Pelikán tickets: http://www.pelikan.cz
- Letuška tickets: http://www.letuska.cz
Cars rental in Miami
Location in Sarasota County and the state of Florida
Coordinates: 27°7′25″N 82°26′20″W
Nokomis is an unincorporated town along the Gulf Coast of Florida, United States, located south of Osprey and just north of Venice. The town has access to the coast through Nokomis Public Beach and Casey Key.
Casey Key is a barrier island to the northwest of the CDP along the Gulf of Mexico, where there are luxurious beachfront houses lining the key. Casey Key is not part of any CDP.
Bordered by the beautiful cities of Sarasota and Venice, Nokomis is justifiably known for its beautiful seashore, many shopping opportunities and cultivated residential areas.
Florida is very sought tourist destination, for it’s many entertaiment parks, natural reservations, museums, national parks and also night life. The important tourist monuments are Miami Beach, Palm Beach, Daytona Beach and Fort Landerdale on the east coast, Sarasota and Tampa of the west coast and Key West on the whole lappet of Florida. The most interesting and the most visited city is undoubtedly the city of Orlando for it’s biggest area of entertaiment parks, for example:
Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, Magic Kingdom, Sea World, NASA Kennedy Space Center, National park Everglades, Busch Gardens, Epcot center and many others.
Boating on a Caribbean cruise offers spells of sunlit islands and great service aboard the luxurious Carnival. Caribbean, Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Mexico and Florida are a sure bet. Caribbean cruises are a year-round destination, so you can take a trip in the spring and summer.
South Florida is an imaginary base for the Caribbean, an elegant and multicultural paradise where you meet satisfied people from around the world. The landscape is full of warm Florida sunshine and whitewashed with white beaches and crystal clear waters of the Atlantic Ocean.While sailing through the Western Caribbean, ships are heading for harbors: Mexican Cozumel, Roatan, Belize, Honduran. On the way, they also often go to Grand Cayman from the Cayman Islands and the Bahamas.
Place of residence:
307 Colonia Lane W
Nokomis, FL 34275, U.S.A.
phone: +420 777 552 720 (Czech language)
phone: 001 (941) 706-5236 (English language)